HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 DC Sex Scandal About To Break?
Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2005-12-06 09:29:04

Oh my. The powerful play...rolls on.

http://hotlineblog.nationaljournal.com/archives/2005/12/dc_sex_scandal.html

Brent Wilkes....Cunningham....Abramoff....

Will this ever really end? The national press smells blood in the water....

Re: DC Sex Scandal About To Break?
Date:   2005-12-06 09:32:30

And another....

http://washingtonblade.com/2005/12-2/view/editorial/cunningham.cfm

This makes the those involved in the Tailhook debacle look like a bunch of pikers....

Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2005-12-06 09:59:06

Although it would make an interesting story if true, I don't believe the speculation about Cunningham being a closet gay or bisexual. My 2c.

Date:   2005-12-06 10:43:37

Dan: As I have said in other posts....I don't think Randy is gay either.

I was speaking mainly of the intense media speculation on all fronts. The gates seemed to have been breached. Some good (and not so good) reporting and investigating is going on with regards to Randy. A month ago, I'd wager, these same people didn't even really know who Randy was...

It is indicative of where some of this might go, the depths it may reach and the lurid speculation and possible revelation of both.

Author: Paul 
Date:   2005-12-06 12:28:07

Jesus! Hanniabal is not only at the gates, he is through them! "Hospitality suites . . . Jesus. The freekin camel is all the way in the tent and taking a big dump!

I do not believe the gay or bi stuff for a minute . . . at least while he was in the Navy . . . that cannot be hidden . . . I have never heard of it. Believe me, the fleet and Miramar were very small communities.

Date:   2005-12-06 12:36:41

Gonna be a pretty good wife that can handle all of this . . . then like another fellow Nasal Radiator (Naval Aviator) said to me over coffee . . . "Hell, she'll do just fine. She have him in prison for 10-years and at last under control . . . while she is in control of the money that is left and his pension plans . . . she'll do just fine."

Author: Phil Karn 
Date:   2005-12-06 15:25:19

Are you referring to Cunningham's wife? One news article said they were "estranged".

Date:   2005-12-06 15:35:49

I was and I had missed the "estranged" article.

Hell, she should hang in there after what she has been through, soon he will be out of circulation and the retirement plans will be hers to play with!

Date:   2005-12-06 16:14:32

Since Cunningham hadthe big cut to take care of his prostate cancer in 1998, I doubt that he has been very active with "da hoes."

Date:   2005-12-07 01:15:23

As much as I despise Cunningham, his sex life is still his own — just as Clinton's sex life was nobody's else's business (or perhaps Hillary's).

But I don't think that prostate cancer surgery necessarily makes you impotent.

Date:   2005-12-07 14:40:30

The blessings fell on VF-96 too! We also had an alternate preference RIO in one squadron that I was in - VF-102. He was also a terrible RIO; the guy could not figure a recropical heading if his life depended upon it; and . . . just stay off the godd••• radio, please. Navigation, nav computer, TACAN, ECM gear . . . forget it.

We were ashore then and the skipper was definately not impressed. One day he was just gone . . . BOQ room cleaned out and car etc. - just gone. No senior officer in the squadron spoke of him again, and we were impressed not to ask about it. Of course we "no career" types did! In addition to his orientation, the guy was also a strange dude . . .

Date:   2005-12-07 15:37:56

Very funny! My wife just returned from Costco (Price Club) with a case of popcorn for me so that I can munch and enjoy the blog! What a gal. I asked her if she wanted a Louis XIV toilet, like Cunningham's wife HAD and she said only if I would soak my head in it . . . the woman takes no prisoners.

Womanizing and Extra-marital Affairs
Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2005-12-08 13:20:24

Just for the record, here's some interesting links:

• The San Diego Union reports about the Duke entertaining women on his yacht:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/cunningham/20051201-9999-1n1assess.html

More rumors of entertaining interns:
http://dukecunningham.org/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=582&t=24
(first message)

• Affair with Cindy Legan (Cindy Spangenberg) in Camarillo, California
http://dukecunningham.org/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=61&t=61

Doesn't sound gay to me! Maybe bi, but there's little evidence of the other side.

I also hear that all those antique purchases for his former Rancho Santa Fe home are an attempt to make-up with his wife, Nancy. I'm not the expert on women, but that's not the way to do it! (try being faithful and more attentitive).

I'm curious what the reason was for the divorce with Cunningham's first wife, before Nancy?

Date:   2005-12-10 11:43:32

Behind every successful man, and every unsuccessful man, is a woman.

Date:   2005-12-10 12:16:32

The "commode" so often discussed in this case is •not• a toilet or even a "chamberpot" as one news article stated. It's a small dresser, i.e., a chest of drawers.

Date:   2006-01-07 11:27:17

Cunningham hit on more women during his marriages, than he every did single. Being married, gave him some sort of license.

Phil d•mn it, of course "K" is a wimmins. The Dukester never hit on guys . . . right?

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/735
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]