HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 "Just Say No" to Cunningham
Author: Kim P. 
Date:   2005-06-16 18:00:06

GO, MAN, GO!!

If there ever was a time, this is it! But is conflilct of interest, special favors, etc. etc. (all the things that have become run of the mill in Washington these days) enough of a disgrace to get him out????

What will it take? What can we do?

Re: "Just Say No" to Cunningham
Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2005-06-16 19:04:02

Moderate campaign contributions to politicians are allowed. However, bribes disguised as inflated house purchases and use of yachts cross the line (are clearly illegal) and is not the norm, even in Washington, D.C.

I think it's interesting Cunningham, with his safe Republican district, got so arrogant and careless that he though he can do anything and not get caught.

What can you do? Write a letter to your newspaper or TV news station and show your interest. Talk to people you know. Daylight on the matter will help.

Personally, I think his days are numbered. It's just a matter of if he'll resign or be defeated in the election next year.

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/291
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]