HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Corruption in your corner, Cunningham
Author: Audrey Franklin 
Date:   2005-06-13 12:34:53

I guess you think if you haven't smoked pot or cheated on your wife that you couldn't possibly be corrupt. That is NOT so.
CORRUPTION – DUKE'S DIRTY DWELLING DEALINGS: In November 2003, a defense contractor named Mitchell Wade bought the house of Rep. Randy 'Duke' Cunningham (R-CA), a member of the influential defense appropriations subcommittee. Wade ended up taking a $700,000 loss on the purchase – but all was not lost. Wade's firm, which "had been suffering through a flat period in winning Pentagon contracts," suddenly went on a tear, "reeling in tens of millions of dollars in defense and intelligence-related contracts" from Cunningham's defense appropriations subcommittee. Conflict of interest? Sure looks like it. But Cunningham says otherwise: "My whole life I've lived aboveboard," the congressman told the San Diego Union-Tribune. "I've never even smoked a marijuana cigarette. I don't cheat."

If it walks like a duck, and squaks like a duck it is probably a duck. You pulled a fast one, didn't you?

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/281
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]