HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 You are wrong about "Colonel Tomb"
Author: Alex 
Date:   2005-01-19 22:35:41

Dan, I hate to tell you this but you are dead wrong about "Colonel Tomb" but at the same time yeah you are right, there was no tomb.

During the Korean war soviet personnel flew and no one knew this until about 10 years ago, lo and behold there are now a dozen Soviet Aces and a half dozen books detailing the entire history.

I want to refer you to this (type in the key words mentioned):

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/tfrquery.html

Task Force Russia — 18th Report, 17 March-16 April 1993 (use search keywords ==> U.S.-RUSSIAN JOINT COMMISSION 18th report.)

This is for real.

I also want to enlighten you on the fact that the VPAF kept fanatical record keeping of all VPAF kills (that is North Vietnamese Air force in case you do not know).

YET there are numerous "unknown” classifications on the list (a confirmed kill was recorded by the US but miraculously NO one claimed it on the North Vietnamese side)....obviously it was Soviet personnel flying the missions (read Istvan Toperczer’s, books that you mentioned for proof on the unknown classifications ).

Cunningham 'aced" a high scoring Soviet pilot. Assure yourself of that. Also assure yourself that you are only one of handful of people that really know the truth. Let's just say I am right.

I am not political but I could not just sit there and pass your site by with this huge inaccuracy.

Good luck with the info. Like I said you are one of the few that know the truth.

Mk2 Alex

Re: You are wrong about "Colonel Tomb"
Author: Harry Cox 
Date:   2005-03-02 06:10:49

You are right about the Russian pilot, And cunningham was onbe hell of a pilot.

Harry

Re: You are wrong about
Author: Paul 
Date:   2005-07-02 16:49:30

You are right. Actually, both Soviet and Warsaw Pack pilots flew for the VPAF. I was an F-4 driver - just a grunt, no glory - I recall seeing a photo in IOIC aboard our carrier, of an SOB in a parachute after he was shot down in his MiG-17 by a Navy pilot that I recall was named Hubbard. Anyway, the guy who came out of that -17 was a big blond SOB . . . hardly NVA.

And his present troubles, and past troubles aside, Randy was one hell of a stick. Hopefully, he will resign and quietly go away.

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/256
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]