HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Brent speaks....garbage.
Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2007-02-15 09:28:19

Oh, this is just rich:

"My family—immeasurably and irreversibly wounded by an 18 month Lam-led vendetta— has been the source of my strength , but nothing in life prepares you for the helpless feeling of trying to comfort a child who cries in anger or fear resulting from a false 'news' story or a cruel comment from a classmate. The overwhelming nature of the attack robs you of the ability to do that which a father and husband put first, to care for and comfort his family."

Hey Brent, got a question for you - How does buying whores for yourself and "Puke" Cunningham "care and comfort your family"? Perhaps that's part of the reason why the Mrs. has left you?

Interestingly, he states that this is all a witch hunt put on by Carol Lam.
Now we know why she was forced out. It seems that there are quite a few people who don't want to see old Brent put on trial.

Who could those people be?

Read it yourself, if you have the stomach for it:

http://www.voiceofsandiego.org/articles/2007/02/14/this_just_in/861wilkesstmt.txt

Re: Brent speaks....garbage.
Author: Paul 
Date:   2007-02-15 18:43:44

''He called Kyle "Dusty" Foggo, who was also indicted yesterday on charges of conspiracy and defrauding the United States citizens of their right to honest services from a public official, "one of the most dedicated and honest public servants I have ever known."

If Foggo is an example ''of the most dedicated and honest public servant(s) . . . " That is a pretty scary statement about how low the quality of public servants has descended.''

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/2354
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]