HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Duke Speaks and Nancy Loses The House
Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2006-10-09 09:56:53

Duke never did know when to shut up:

Why now?

And Nancy loses the house:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/20061007-9999-1n7nancy.html

I guess the concept of "ill-gotten gains" finally sunk in with her....

Re: Duke Speaks and Nancy Loses The House
Author: paul 
Date:   2006-10-09 15:00:32

Ensign Taz, what in the name of CAG is going on around here ? I leave for a few days to RON and relax at the Death Valley Inn, play a little golf, drink some adult beverages by the pool and come back to see that all he!! has broken lose. Cunningham has been cussin' out news reporters, for reportin'; and Ms. Ice Palace Butch has kept her little tight arse out of the pokey by giving it all up to the Feds. I also read that she has announced that she will divorce Mr. Cunningham.

Damn Taz, you are the eyes and ears of this squadron, you were 'posed to know all of this before it became public; and were to advise me by carrier pigeon, no matter where I am!

All of this information is almost worth a “Navy Blue” coded Fleet Msg. How do you ever expect to make junior watch stander underway, if you don’t keep the boss informed? When filling out your fit rep, do I hyphenate dumb sh!t or not?

BTW what’s the movie tonight?

Date:   2006-10-10 13:42:10

You know Ensing Taz, I think that you are spending too much time there off Exit 29.

Going to weapons dets at the old NAAF Fallon, of course, I only know of that Exit because me and my leading chief (Leading thief) had to go there a few dozen times to make sure that the place was safe for the troops.

SCPO Eldon Flowers, now there was a great old school chief. Case hardened, oil quenched. That squadron went through 2 - COs while he was leading chief, and never had a Captain's mast. The ole boy knew how to school sailors. He also knew how to bring junior officers along.

I knew him most of my life, my Dad broke him into the Navy; and Eldon broke a fuzzy faced LTJG nugget into the correct way to be a Naval Officer. He passed recently. I cried more at his passing, than my own Dad's.

He and I hit every bar in the Med from Rota to Istanbul. Every slop chute in and around Cecil Field, Yuma and Fallon. He introduced me to Mom, owner of Mom's in Fallon, NV. He and that old Madam, and my Dad - likey - went back a long way.

We would get off the Shang and to the hotel and he'd change to civvies and we would clear datum. My Dad told him to break me in the right way; and boy did he. I am not sure if I am yet welcome back in Dobrovnik.

Date:   2006-10-10 19:21:22

No, no Ensign, Agua no esta malo. Agua esta dolce y frio! (Scotch y Cuba Libras were pretty damb good tambien!

Author: D.Dickey 
Date:   2006-10-18 11:05:00

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/cunningham/20061018-9999-1n18duke.html

Author: Senior Fleet Ensign Hewett 
Date:   2006-10-18 20:33:35

Thanks for the catch D. Dickey. As I got closer to the end of reading the link, I kept thinking about phrases such as "Tip of the Iceberg", "side-stepping", "Poppycock", "Balderdash", and of course: "Gimme a Mo Fo Tilley Ho Break".

The Hogs are doin' jess fine...
RazMoTaz

Date:   2006-10-19 04:52:38

You know what they say about blind hogs and acorns.

Date:   2006-10-29 14:16:01

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061023/ap_on_bi_ge/enron_skilling

If Enron's Jeffrey Skilling indeed goes to Butner, NC, maybe they will allow Duke, who is entering the second semester of his freshman year, to show him the ropes. Duke may even enter a plea for his crime to be a misdemeanor. Skilling's part in a $60 billion debacle makes Duke's "mere" $2.4 million dollar con look like petit larceny.

Our ole buddy Rush Limbaugh says that Michael J. Fox is "either off his medication or acting" on the political ads he has been doing for stem cell research. For once I agree with Rush. Who would recognize "off his medication" more than Rush Limbaugh?"

Author: LB 
Date:   2006-11-04 06:10:44

<<>>

Obviously that Military "Hero" John Kerry.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date:   2006-11-04 21:49:19

Kerry . . . what an idiotic thing to have done. He is one of those fuzzy headed intellectuals that just cannot communicate.

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/2096
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]