HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Associated Press Article
Author: Senior Fleet Ensign Hewett 
Date:   2006-05-14 07:19:50

Here's a little closer look at the "spiraling scandal" from an AP article in the Sacramento Bee today:
http://www.sacbee.com/state_wire/story/14255157p-15070535c.html

Re: Associated Press Article
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-05-14 08:19:16

http://www.sacbee.com/state_wire/story/14255157p-15070535c.html

Ensign!

Date:   2006-05-14 19:14:34

Please it was LCDR . . . don't make it worse that it was.

Use these Ensign < > around your address to make it a link. If it was how to turn on a Po City pro, you would know how to do it!

Speaking of Po City and the PI. Likely by Fall we will have a contract with the appoval of the PI government to sub-contract machine fabrication work in the PI for export to Aus/NZ. Save tons of labor and duty costs getting the fabrications in the PI and shipping the finished product from the PI, rather than the U.S.

Me and the wife - to keep me politically correct and on track - will be going there then to sign contracts. Hope no middle aged Filipino wimmins chase our car holding up photos of children! If they do I will give them your email address Raz!

Author: Senior Fleet Ensign Hewett 
Date:   2006-05-14 19:22:42

NO Paul, I WILL NOT do the < >. The last time I did was 33 years ago, and I got "Blue Balls"...and to make matters worse, I couldn't get any relief at Sick Bay.....
Raz

Date:   2006-05-14 20:21:43

To get your Jeepney classification drivers license you have to be able to drive with all that folded funny money betweey your fingers and carry on 6 conversations at one and still drive the rig.

We went there at the start of this contract business to sign up the Filipino attorneys and "business representatives." The Filipinos are the only people that can turn a 4-lane highway into 6 lanes of traffic; and honk their horn continuiously and no one gets PO'd or shot! They just laugh and wave to each other.

About their machine shops . . . an OSHA inspector would faint. Everyone working on the floor is missing fingers.

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1653
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]