HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Open letter of Appreciation
Author: Nick Leischen 
Date:   2003-06-13 11:11:41

Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham;

I am a career law enforcement officer from South Florida. I met and spoke briefly with you at the press conference on the steps of the Cannon Building in DC during Law Week.

I was so impressed by your character and integrity. I just wanted to express my appreciation of your efforts to promote HR 218 on behalf of Law Enforcement Officers.

I have seldom met a man of your stature and seniority, having maintained such integrity and high idealism. You have my respect and admiration as a man of integrity and a leader with courage and insight. I am amazed at how you speak you mind without regard to political corectness and inevitable critisism. It's rare that you know exactly where a man stands. I may not agree with everything that you say but God bless your honesty.

My only regret is that Florida does not have the direct benefit of your service. My friends in California speak very highly of your service to that state and our country.

I have worked up an email support effort to inform law enforcement officers and Florida's US Legislators in the progress of HR 218 and S253. If there is any way that I may be of service to you personally or professionally please feel free to contact me directly.

THANK YOU!

Nick Leischen
Broward County, Florida

954-647-2600 = Cell

P.S. Thank You also for your heroic Military Service to our Country! My sons have and are serving in the military. Keep up the good work!

Re: Open letter of Appreciation
Author: mitch wade 
Date:   2005-07-07 15:23:24

Nick:

finally...someone with a brain on here!!!!!

Re: Open letter of Appreciation
Author: Robert 
Date:   2005-07-12 08:28:07

Nice post Mitch...but Mr. Leischen wrote what he did more than two years ago. I wonder if he feels the same way now, after hearing of Mr. Cunningham's improprieties. As a law enforcement officer, I would think not. My father was a cop. The one thing about cops is they almost all feel that a lawbreaker is a lawbreaker. Break the law and it's tough to earn their respect back.

Is Mr. Cunningham a law breaker? I have a feeling we will all soon find out.

But I am sure, as you are, that Mr. Leischen indeed has a brain.

Great post Mitch. Keep it up!

(Note: Usually, one exclamation point is enough. We all get it that you are excited.)

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/154
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]