HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 "A Picture Worth a Thousand Words" (and pesos)
Author: RazMaTaz 
Date:   2006-04-05 21:08:40

Hey Dan Anderson-
As I have followed your website, I have seen a variety of pics of Randy on your website. Needless to say, you found a choice one to portray him in his Pork-Barrel-Bullying later years. I did note awhile back that when the cursor moves over his jowels that jail-cell bars appear. Nice touch, indeed. I have looked back and forth at pics in his Navy days, and the pic on your website. I don't know where you found that one, but I call it the "Cunning-Ham" pic.

Now, the challenge: Can anyone come up with a pic of him in his Prison Dress Uniform? Come to think of it, doesn't have to be Whites...Working Khaki's with a "pee" cap will do. I don't know what the exchange rate is in the joint, but I'd "toss in" a duckling, a case of San Miguel, and some Monkey Meat• for whoever can post one on your site.
RazMaTaz
•subject to availability in Santa Cruz, CA

Re: "A Picture Worth a Thousand Words" (and pesos)
Author: john 
Date:   2006-04-06 01:23:26

<<>>

I recently inquired to the "Smoking Gun" about a Dukestir mug shot. They replied as below:

Subject:   Re: Cunningham Mugshot?
  Date:   March 27, 2006 10:56:45 AM PST
  To:   [me]

sorry but the feds do not release mugs.

regards,

andrew

————————————————————-

>Is there a Randy "Duke" Cunningham
>(the disgraced
>ace and Congressman) mug-shot yet?

Andrew Goldberg
thesmokinggun.com
600 Third Avenue, 16th Floor
NYC 10016
212-692-7873 (phone)
212-692-7894 (fax)

Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-04-06 10:56:40

Raz . . . you trouble maker youse!

Date:   2006-04-06 20:54:50

Naw, we got to find someone at that prison and put money on his books. What we need to find, is someone that has a relative or friend there. Then they take a picture on the yard and send it out. I understand that there are prison approved photographers that take Polaroids on the yard. The 2 gents that work for me that have done federal time, do not know anyone there.

Raz - You are a trouble maker and a lousy boat officer and lousy rat guard installation and watch officer . . . !

Author: LB 
Date:   2006-04-09 09:26:56

<>>

In VF-96 he used to call me "chipmonk cheeks" or "Chubby cheeks"...I weighed 175 at 5' 10".

I tried to see Randy in DC a few times but each time congress was in recess and he was in CA. Wanted to show off my "chubby cheeks" at 165# and compare them to his.

I can't imagine how a would-be "hero" fighter pilot that folks from all walks of life looked up to...could get so grossly overweight. Some role model, eh?

Date:   2006-04-09 16:43:03

You know me well, I am not defending him, but it could be the drug . . . Prednisone, for his prostrate cancer. Also they cut out his thyroid. These 2 – prostrate cancer and the removal of the thyroid - do lead to huge weight gains.

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1516
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]