HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 R.I.C.O. Statutes
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-02-25 12:13:38

All of these perps are being charged with, and pleading to, charges of "Conspiracy" if these guys are all holding hands, why not hit them with violations of the R.I.C.O. Statutes.

Such violations can catch some time. I believe the minimum sentence is about 30-years. Ask the local Mafia guy that went away and never came back.

Re: R.I.C.O. Statutes
Author: Raz 
Date:   2006-02-25 17:57:11

Well, the bummer is, that most of them will be sentenced under the Racketeering protocol, ie: Tennis Camp type camps. Only time will tell, but being a beat-up old BlackShoe, I can safely say that March 3rd is a "CBDR" date for Cunningham.

Scott

Date:   2006-02-25 19:37:38

Nope, Raz, youse are wrong.

Ain't no camp here. Camp requires a short sentence, like 3 years. This guys are getting long time.

Raz, ain't no "Long Time, Short time, same price" here like was at Lucy's Tiger Den Bar and Comfort Station that you lived at in Bangkok.

According the the 2 guys that I have working for me that have done time, Cunningham and the rest of them have too many years to go to camp. With that much time, they will catch level 2 minimum. That is behind the double wire in a Federal Correctional Facility, not in a Federal Prison. But definately no chance for a Club Fed until they get near 3-years remaining.

One said that if Cunningham has real medical problems, he will die, aka get a 'box parole' like Gotti did, because he will not get any real medical treatment.

Date:   2006-02-26 23:08:46

Got to Bangkok a few times . . . all that flight pay and combat pay has got to be used for something. Fortunately, the woman that I was then married to back in the states had more family money than god, so she did not need any of mine. Lucy's Tiger Den in the "Dodge City" section of Bangkok was my hooch of choice. I wonder what ever happened to Evelyn . . . because she loved me no sh!t!

You know, if it had not been for the war and all of those military regulations, the cruises to vietnam could have been a lot of fun.

Ah, Raz, I keep tellin ya son, you had some AV8OR moves in ya!

Author: Joe 
Date:   2006-03-03 05:30:14

Will Randy end up at Lompoc or Taft?

Date:   2006-03-03 07:48:19

Wouldn't it be nuts if he got probation!

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1176
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]