HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 What about Willie Driscoll?
Author: Bryan Bauman 
Date:   2006-02-20 06:44:48

I have searched the net trying to find out about what Willie Driscoll's life is like now. That is all I find is "Vietnam Ace Randy Cunningham and his backseater, Willie Driscoll". I can find plenty of biographical info on Randy, but nothing on Willie. Does anyone know how Willie is and what he is doing nowadays? Thanks, Bryan

Re: What about Willie Driscoll?
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-02-20 10:31:05

Willie Driscoll is in real estate in San Diego county, but laying pretty low. The last I saw him/heard him was with Cunningham in about 1999. The same old tired shooting down of wrist watches stories thing that I had heard since the O-club at Miramar. Except now he carries around airplane models on sticks to demo with. He was still locked into the events of the Vietnam war, like a one trick pony. The subject of his and Cunninghams shoot downs are his sole conversations. Driscoll got stuck in Vietnam and never has never “un-stuck” himself. Never moved on . . . .

If you read his letter to the judge on sentencing of Cunningham, it is all about Vietnam, see http://www.nctimes.com/pdf/cunningham2.pdf

Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2006-02-20 22:35:47

There's a Wikipedia Article on Willie Driscoll at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_P._Driscoll

Author: Daniel Miller 
Date:   2006-03-04 20:20:01

Hey "paul" it's really too bad Driscoll "never moved on..." from actually risking his life in a war zone. Eye roll.

Did you ever consider that any time a tv camera is on Driscoll, of f•#king course they're going to be asking about 5/10/1972, not Super Bowl XXIII. There is a reason the guy's a lecturer at NSAWC.

It's not like the guy stands on the street corner shouting he's a fighter ace or demands a discount on wicker furniture @ Kmart.

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1148
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]