HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Duke's wives: Susan & Nancy Cunningham
Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2006-02-12 12:23:07

There's an interesting article on Duke's wives, Susan Cunningham (now Jackson), and Nancy Cunningham, by Dani Dodge of the Union-Trib.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/cunningham/20060212-9999-1n12nancy.html

Re: Duke's wives: Susan & Nancy Cunningham
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-02-12 21:16:04

I read it today also, indeed an interesting article. I wonder what Susan Cunningham Jackson has to say?

Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2006-02-13 08:55:15

Nancy knew about at least some of the bribes...or had to suspect something was amiss.

If she is as intelligent and "poised" as the article claims, then she could easily put two and two together. She was the TREASURE of Top Gun Enterprises for Pete's sake. She had to have known.

I think that she isn't entitled to any of the money off the house resale. Isn't that the point of marriage? There is no division of property? She went along for the ride and didn't stop him or send back the rugs, the furniture or the yacht, did she? As such, she is owed if not equal punishment, then some measure for her culpability.

Going along with a wink and a nod is not the same as being innocent. And I don't think it's a shame that she is being "hurt" by all this. She knew about it, and was quite willing to go along with it. She should be prepared to deal with the consequences after the party is over.

Date:   2006-02-13 10:12:52

Well, said. I believe that it was more than "a wink and a nod."

The deal that the U.S. Attorney will likely offer her is, "You walk away, or we prosecute you also."

My wife would certainly know where the money came from if I came home driving a Rolls Royce, or find out! Rugs, comodes, couches, trips, parties for the kiddies etc., she had to know that these perks were not kosher.

Haul her to the Guillotine! Would her words be "Let them eat cake?"

Author: David Dickey 
Date:   2006-02-13 10:40:08

She benefited from 100% if the ill gotten gains. She isn't entitled to 50% of the ill gotten gains. If she wants the cheese, let her stay in the trap.

Date:   2006-02-13 11:24:38

David, that's a "cheesy" solution!

Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2006-02-13 11:46:51

Nancy Cunningham is pushing it. She should be lucky if she's not proscuted as an accomplice to the Duke. Nancy was the Treasurer of Top Gun, Inc. She registered the domain name for topguninc.com and is listed as the point of contact. She signed the deeds and mortgage for the ill-gotten Del Mar/Rancho Santa Fe home sales. She picked out the Antiques that Duke's "friend" Wade bought for them. Kontogiannis made the down payment for the luxury Arlington condo Nancy bought in D.C. (Duke's boat made her sea-sick).

I think the marriage "estrangement" between Nancy and Duke is a sham for Nancy to grab some of the forfeited property.

I'll be surprised if she gets anything, but who knows—the justice system seems to act randomly many times.

Date:   2006-02-13 13:42:37

I think the marriage "estrangement" between Nancy and Duke is a sham for Nancy to grab some of the forfeited property. Yep!

I think the Duckster was not the only one who had a bad case of hubris in that family. Ditto!

Date:   2006-02-13 14:07:21

What an awakening to discover (or to be discovered) that you are neither invisible nor bullet proof!

Or could it be that the Del Mar house had a "dumb-@!#$" gas leak which infected the occupants and caused the value to decline $700,000.

Date:   2006-02-13 14:59:03

The truth is stranger than sh@t . . . .

Date:   2006-02-14 11:09:12

I wonder if Susan and Nancy Cunningham initially fell "victim" to Duke by the light of the ole Lava Lamp?

Anyway, happy Valentine's Duke!

Author: LINDA 
Date:   2006-02-15 08:04:43

I imagine if Duke does some more squealing on his close, intimate pals the feds will reward Nancy. with a share of the Rancho Santa Fe cottage.

Date:   2006-02-15 10:53:59

That . .. Linda, could be a hammer the Feds are holding over him. Good thinking . . .

Date:   2006-02-15 12:59:05

And the equity in the boats, condo in DC, et al.

I'm guessing Duke brought the Lava Lamp into the marriage.

Date:   2006-02-15 17:41:37

If Nancy Cunningham went for the Lava Lamp trick, she just moved down a few more notches on my esteem ladder, I did not think that there were more notches down there.

I too agree with Dan, how does one figger the equity in the Del Mar house? Do the get a forensic real estate appraiser to go back an figger then value? I also understand that the home was a dump, in need of major remodel . . . major headache.

But if they could agree, they can look at the real comparables back then, subtract the mortgage(s) then they could come up with a number. But I too am with john above, I believe that she had the 411 on this entire scheme; she signed off on the sales agreement for Del Mar, and the purchase agreement for El Eancho "No Gotta" Santa Fe.

Perhap she could get a cell with De-Lay and Cunningham, and the Lava Lamp with Ms. De-Lay . . . naw, that is too ugly a thought!

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1122
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]