HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 They Missed The State of the Union
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-01-31 19:32:19

Of course Dandy was holed up in his own personal "hole in the Wall;" and, the grinning idiot, Tom De-lay's dyed hair and goofy grin were missing from getting face time at the State of the Union message. Last, year, both of them got tons of face time . . . This year they got caught up with for "flying too close to the sun."

Re: They Missed The State of the Union
Author: David Dickey 
Date:   2006-02-03 11:23:58

Along that same line.......

My favorite part is when all the politicians applaud the president. See, this is the only time of year their hands aren't in anyone's pocket." —Jay Leno

"President Bush gave his State of the Union address. ... Did you notice, a lot of Republican congressmen were not applauding President Bush. It's hard when you're wearing handcuffs." —Jay Leno

Re: They Missed The State of the Union
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-02-03 11:58:46

LOL . . . too funny!

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1054
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]